eshopmavens 6 STEP PROCESS
- Introduction - 1 hour Skype call
- Client Kit Delivery
- File Sharing (Logo files, product images, lifestyle images etc)
- Initial Mockup - Website Screenshots
- Functional Website Preview - Paid Apps not included
- Final Tweaks & Adjustments
STEP ONE - INTRODUCTION
After first contact through website or email we will schedule a 1 hour Introductory Skype Call. During this call we are discussing your business and products and how you want to be perceived and recieved by your customers.
We want to get a feel for your business model and begin some basic brainstorming of what your business or brand represents.
STEP TWO - CLIENT KIT DELIVERY
The Client Kit is critical information to inform us of specific details regarding your business. It includes the following information.
- Checklist - A simple checklist for yourself to print out and keep track of the progress of your new website
- Store Information - A detailed form regarding your business information such as Business Name, Location, Contact Details etc.
- Content Delivery Guide - A detailed guide to the delivery process when developing and building your website
- Page Content Forms - A simple form to be used for all static pages i.e About Us, Contact Us etc
- Initial Blog Post - If you will be taking advantage of your Shopify stores built in blog you can supply your first blog articles content.
- Product Spreadsheet - A detailed Excel spreadsheet used for detailing your stores product details such as product description, prices, options (variants) etc.
STEP THREE - FILE SHARING
You will be required to share your digital files such as Logo files, product images, lifestyle images etc. Logo should be shared in either EPS or Ai format or take advantage of our Graphic Design Services and let us design you a logo. Other images to be provided will be discussed on a per project basis and if necessary we can arrange basic editing and resizing.
STEP FOUR - INITIAL MOCKUP
Screenshots of initial website mockup will be provided which will be used to discuss that we are heading in the right direction and for first round of changes to be advised.
STEP FIVE - FUNCTIONAL WEBSITE PREVIEW
A fully functional website preview will be released to be browsed and check all areas of your new website (Checkout will not be functional but can be previewed.
STEP SIX - FINAL TWEAKS & ADJUSTMENTS
After carefully going over your website preview a to-do list will be provided to list all final changes and adjustments to any parts of the site. This will be limited to no more then 20 minor tweaks and changes.
Any major functionality changes decided at this point will need to be quoted and paid for prior to any new work begins.